What if someone writes untrue comments about me?
- If you claim your profile you will have ability to remove untrue comments or comments that have personal information.
- Moderators will have role in this process to maintain safety and quality.
- In addition, voting feature provides a function to maintain the health of comments by enabling us to categorize comments as useful and not useful.
If a user writes a lot of not useful comments, then his comments may be removed.
This way people who has bad intentions will be detected and their comments will be removed automatically.
If people can remove comments from their profile, then what's the point?
- You can't just remove every single comment you don't like from your profile because it contradicts with PeopleSurfer's purpose.
- Each user will have a level of authority.
- If what you write is usually are approved by other people and if what you approve/disapprove are competible with other people, then you will have higher authority.
If you have higher authority, then you will be able to remove more comments from your profile.
Please note that PeopleSurfer is currently in beta.